This post is sponsored by the Meal Plan Generator, which features over 600 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Smoothies are a quick, easy and refreshing way to start the day. This smoothie is no exception.
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 ½ cups pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 egg yolk (preferably free range, organic)
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 ice cubes (can be eliminated if using frozen pineapple)
- Purée all ingredients (except ice cubes) in the blender until smooth.
- Add ice cubes if desired and blend again.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Meal Plan Generator.
Like what you see? Join more than 40,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.Learn More