- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp olive oil or other fat of choice
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp minced or pressed garlic (about 2 medium sized cloves of garlic)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place the almonds in a bowl and mix with the 1/2 tsp oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the rosemary, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Coat the almonds with the spice mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes at 250 F.
Like what you see? Join more than 30,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Discover your own ideal diet & end confusion about what to eat forever.Learn More
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More