I need your help. As many of you know, I’m writing a book on the “Personal Paleo” approach for publication in early 2014. I’d like to include some quotes from people that have successfully completed a 30-Day Reset or Challenge and successfully made the transition to a Paleo lifestyle. Specifically, I’m looking for answers to these questions:
- What was the hardest part of the 30-Day Reset Diet for you?
- Did you experience any specific challenges when you began it, such as fatigue, lethargy, digestive trouble, etc.?
- How many days before you experienced improvement?
- What would you say to someone just beginning the 30-Day Reset Diet?
- How did you feel after 30 days? Are you glad you stuck with it?
Your answers will inspire thousands of readers and help them see the light at the end of the tunnel. And they’ll help me to write the most compelling book I can and spread the message of a nutrient-dense, low-toxin diet far and wide!
If you’re willing to participate, please take a moment to fill out a brief questionnaire. It’s completely anonymous and won’t take more than a few minutes.
I really appreciate your support!
Like what you see? Join more than 40,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.Learn More