No matter where you are on your health journey—just getting started or working to stay on track—now you’ve got all the support you need to stay motivated and informed. The Personal Paleo Launchpad includes:
- Member Forum
- Bi-weekly Q&As
- Monthly Seminars
- Meal Plan Generator
- Progress Tracking Tool
Discover how people just like you are losing weight, feeling energized, and getting healthier with my practical, easy-to-follow, and customized Personal Paleo Code program. The Personal Paleo Code is a 3-step program:
- Step 1: Reset — This is like hitting the reset button on your body. You return to the basic human genetic template by removing the foods we’re not adapted to eat and/or those that most commonly cause problems.
- Step 2: Reintroduce — Once you’ve given your body a chance to restore itself, you reintroduce some of the foods you removed in Step 1 to see if they work for you.
- Step 3: Refine — In this step you fine-tune and personalize your diet right down to the macronutrient ratios, meal frequency, and tweaks for weight loss, thyroid and blood sugar problems, autoimmune disease and more.
Learn exactly what to do—or not do—about high cholesterol. Cut through the confusion and hype, avoid unnecessary drugs and prevent heart disease naturally. After completing the program, you will know:
- What a normal cholesterol level really is (it’s not what you think)
- When high cholesterol is a problem – and when it’s not
- The little-known causes of high cholesterol, and how to treat them
- Exactly which tests to get, and how to interpret the results
- How to lower your cholesterol with diet & lifestyle changes
- Which supplements are beneficial, and which to avoid
- Whether statin drugs are a good choice for you or your loved ones
Discover the absolutely essential steps you should take—before, during and after pregnancy—to set the stage for fertility and lifelong health for your baby. The home study course is broken down into 6 modules designed to make the material as accessible and easy to digest as possible.
- Module 1 – Foundations
- Module 2 – Macronutrients
- Module 3 – Micronutrients
- Module 4 – Food toxins
- Module 5 – Breastfeeding & first foods
- Module 6 – Putting it all together