My fantastic podcast host and producer, Danny Roddy, has decided to move on to greener pastures. He’s done an incredible job with the show and I’ve enjoyed our rapport, so I’ll miss him. I’m sure you will too.
This means I’m on the hunt for a new host/producer (the same person, ideally) for my podcast. Actually, for my internet radio show. I’ve finally decided on a new name for the program: Chris Kresser’s Revolution Health Radio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Soliciting and organizing questions for Q&A episodes
- Scheduling special guests
- Recording and producing the show
- Preparing the show notes
Candidates should be personable, passionate about “Paleo-ish” nutrition, experienced with audio production and available on Friday mornings at 8:00am Pacific time to record the show. It would be easier if you were on a Mac with GarageBand (that’s what I use to record my audio stream), and either have or be willing to obtain a decent quality mic.
This is not a paid position. It’s for someone who would enjoy the opportunity to discuss these topics with me and gain experience producing a show that has a global audience.
If you’d like to apply, please click here to contact me. Please include the following information:
- Your interest in and experience with Paleo-ish nutrition
- Your experience with audio production, especially Garage Band
- Any relevant experience behind a microphone or camera or working in media
- Confirm that you have the necessary equipment and are available at the designated time
I look forward to hearing from you!