This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Smoothies are a quick, easy and refreshing way to start the day. This smoothie is no exception.
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 ½ cups pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 egg yolk (preferably free range, organic)
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 ice cubes (can be eliminated if using frozen pineapple)
- Purée all ingredients (except ice cubes) in the blender until smooth.
- Add ice cubes if desired and blend again.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.