This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Smoothies are a quick, easy and refreshing way to start the day. This smoothie is no exception.
- 1 large, ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into chunks
- 1 ½ cups pineapple chunks, fresh or frozen
- 1 egg yolk (preferably free range, organic)
- 1 ½ cups coconut milk
- 2 tsp lime juice
- 2 ice cubes (can be eliminated if using frozen pineapple)
- Purée all ingredients (except ice cubes) in the blender until smooth.
- Add ice cubes if desired and blend again.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.