This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
A hint of cinnamon gives this simple, oven baked omelet an exotic twist.
Equipment: 8×8 Baking Dish
Servings: 2 to 3
- 5 eggs
- 1 TB fat of choice
- ½ can coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups raw cauliflower, grated
- 1/3 cup onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt/black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven.
- Beat eggs and coconut milk together thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Melt fat in baking dish in the oven.
- Pour mixture into hot dish and bake for 15-20 min until firm.
- Cut into squares and garnish with chopped parsley and green onions.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.