Zucchini substitutes for the traditional chickpeas to make a bean-free hummus dip.
Type of dish: Snack
Equipment: Blender or food processor
Servings: Makes 4 servings.
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- ¾ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- juice of one lemon
- 2 medium/large cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 TB minced fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- optional: 1 tsp paprika to sprinkle on top (don’t use if avoiding nightshades)
- Place all ingredients in a blender with the zucchini chunks on the bottom. Blend until smooth.
- Serve “hummus” in a bowl, top with parsley, drizzled olive oil and (optional) paprika. Serve with sliced vegetables and/or green lettuce leaves.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.