I’m participating in The Healthy Life Summit, a free online conference happening from March 24th through March 30th. It features 35 experts, authors, bloggers, farmers and activists speaking in five tracks: Healthy Eating, Healthy Living, Healthy Babies & Kids, Healthy Body and Healthy World.
Speakers and topics include:
- Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo, on the 21-Day Sugar Detox
- Julia Ross, author of the Mood Cure, on healing the mind and body with food
- Dr. Carolyn Dean, author of The Magnesium Miracle, on why you need magnesium
- Sally Fallon Morell, author of Nourishing Traditions, on feeding and caring for babies and children
- Heather Dessinger, blogger at Mommypotamus, on homemade beauty products safe enough to eat
- Tamara Wildre, of Paleotechnics.com, on Paleo technology: ancient skills in the modern world
- Kristin Canty, director of Farmageddon, on the attack on American farms
My talk is called “Chronodisruption: The Dark Side of Artificial Light“. I present research from my upcoming book that I haven’t yet shared anywhere else on how sleep deprivation and disruption of the circadian rhythm caused by artificial light is contributes to cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, obesity, cancer and more. I also share practical tips for restoring a healthy circadian rhythm and improving sleep.
On each day during the summit, 5 presentations (1 from each track) will be posted on the Healthy Summit website. These presentations will be available for free, streaming for 24 hours (from midnight to midnight Pacific time). At the end of the 24 hour period, 5 new presentations will be posted and this will continue each day until the conference ends at midnight on March 30th.
To register for the summit, simply click here. (It’s free to register.) You’ll then receive an email with instructions on how to watch the videos.
The presentations will also be available after the summit as a download package. The download package includes recordings of the entire 7 day online conference (35 interviews) and will be available in two formats:
- 35 audio recordings
- 35 video slide shows
The price of the download package after the summit is finished will be $199. But if you pre-order between now and March 23rd at midnight Pacific, you can get it for $49 (a 75% savings). If you order during the week of the summit, you can get it for $79.
I hope you enjoy my presentation and those of the many other great speakers at this event.