Just a quick note to let you know that my talk on What To Do – Or Not Do – About High Cholesterol at the Paleo Summit is now live. You can watch it for free for the next 24 hours by clicking here.
In this talk I cover:
- What cholesterol level is “normal” anyways?
- The underlying causes of high cholesterol – and what to do about them
- Why you can’t rely on a single cholesterol test
- The problem with VAP and other particle size testing
- How to lower your cholesterol without drugs
Head over there now to watch the talk, and let me know what you think in the comments section.