If you’re looking for excellent quality chocolate, you’ve come to the right place. Eating Evolved specializes in making chocolate with only the highest quality ingredients. Today marks a special occasion for their business – from today forward, all their chocolates will be refined sweetener free as they make the switch to pure maple sugar. Read on for more about Eating Evolved and make sure to enter to win a $100 gift card to their store at the bottom of the post! The giveaway runs from Oct 14 to Oct 16 at 11:59pm PST.
About Eating Evolved:
- Founded in 2012, Eating Evolved made its debut at the Ancestral Health Symposium at Harvard University selling dark chocolate truffles. We have since expanded our product lineup to include Primal Chocolate (individually wrapped dark chocolate squares) and Dark Chocolate Coconut Butter Cups.
- Our motto: Chocolate: It’s Food, Not Candy.
About our chocolate:
- All of our products are always gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free
- We use only the highest quality ingredients without compromise. This means absolutely no fillers like soy lecithin. Our chocolate is made from only cacao and maple sugar.
- All of our products are made with only organic and passive-organic ingredients
- We hand craft our chocolate in small batches
- We embrace fat! We use nutrient dense ingredients to flavor our chocolate like coconut and US Wellness Meats bacon as sources of high-quality fat.
- We only offer dark chocolate with a high cacao content, and a high fat/low sugar ratio (72% cacao, 85% cacao, and 100% cacao are available)
- Our dark chocolate truffles are naturally sweetened with organic dates
- As of today (10/14) our chocolate is free of refined sugar!
About our maple sugar:
We are excited to announce that our chocolate will now be lightly sweetened with organic maple sugar. Through research we’ve learned that many different sweeteners, including organic cane sugar and organic coconut palm sugar, are either highly-processed or environmentally unsustainable. Maple sugar is a minimally-processed and relatively nutrient and antioxidant-rich natural sweetener that adds a robust, full-bodied flavor to our high-quality cacao.
Like what you see? Join more than 40,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.Learn More