Another delicious foray into tapas!
Type of dish: Snack, Tapas, Appetizer
Equipment: Pan or grill
Servings: Makes 2 servings
- 1 TB fresh rosemary, minced
- 2 TB olive oil or traditional fat of choice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ lb Frenched lamb rib chops (about 6)–this cut is also often called lamb lollipop chops
- Marinate the lamb chops in a bowl with the oil, garlic, rosemary, and pepper, for 1 to 3 hours. Mix the lamb well to coat the meat with all of the marinade ingredients.
- The chops are small and will cook quickly. You can grill them, broil them, or use a pan. Preheat the pan to medium heat.
- Sprinkle the chops with salt on both sides.
- Once the pan is fully hot (you should hear the sizzle when the meat is dropped in), pan sear (or grill, or broil) the chops for about 3 to 4 minutes per side, until a golden brown crust develops on each side.
- Transfer the chops to a plate and allow them to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.