Sean Croxton is about to launch another online health conference he’s calling The Real Food Summit. If you watched his Paleo Summit a few months back, you know that Sean’s an excellent interviewer who produces great events.
This summit isn’t just for the Paleo crowd, though. This is for anyone interested in nutrient-dense, whole foods – a.k.a. “real food”.
Here are a few of the speakers at the Summit:
- Joel Salatin leads off the summit, as he defines what real cows, real chickens, and real pigs really are
- Yours truly discussing the importance of fish and seafood in the Real Food diet
- Paul Chek discusses how eating whole foods impacts your mind, body, and soul
- Jeffrey Smith dishes the real dirt on genetically modified foods
- Mark McAfee shows you how raw milk can heal a broken immune system
- Chris Masterjohn shares the nutritional wisdom of Weston A. Price
All told, there are 27 video presentations that you’ll be able to watch for free during this 9-day event.
The summit kicks off Sunday, July 8th, but if you pre-register Sean is offering a bonus: a presentation by real food farmer and activist Joel Salatin called Real Food Defined.
CLICK HERE to register and claim your free bonus! It’s 100% free, so this is a no-brainer.
Note: I may earn a commission if you use the links in this article to purchase the products I mentioned. I only recommend products I would use myself or that I use with patients in my practice. Your purchase helps support this site and my ongoing research.
Like what you see? Join more than 30,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Discover your own ideal diet & end confusion about what to eat forever.Learn More
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More