For Edition 21 of The Roundup, I’m covering all the news related to my recent launch of my book, Your Personal Paleo Code.
Check out the collection of guest posts, interviews, podcasts, and reviews related to the book. They generally address variety of different topics, demonstrating the wide range of information I cover in the book. I hope you enjoy!
(And don’t forget to get your copy too!)
Guest Posts and Interviews
- My guest post on Mark’s Daily Apple: Why Personalizing Your Diet and Lifestyle Is the Key to Success.
- My interview with Examiner.com. Note: low-carb in this context means “lower than Standard American Diet”; not necessarily very low-carb.
- I tell NOOK by Barnes and Noble about my personal health journey and describe how my experience inspired the book.
- I chat with Diane from Balanced Bites about hot topics covered in my book.
- I was a guest on the Ben Coomber Radio show.
- On Robb Wolf’s podcast, we covered all things gut health.
- The fantastic duo of Sarah Fragoso & Jason Seib of Everyday Paleo had me as a guest on their podcast.
- The Bulletproof Executive Dave Asprey and I recorded a video podcast discussing cool topics like biohacking and epigenetics.
- I discuss the top 5 problems encountered on a low carb diet and how to solve them in this podcast on the Livin’ La Vida Low Carb show.
- Russ Crandall calls Your Personal Paleo Code “the book he’s been waiting for.”
- Laura Schoenfeld says my book “could very well be the last nutrition book you ever buy.”
- Denver-based physician Jeff Gerber, MD calls my book “a must read for my patients and for anyone interested in learning more about the life changing power of real food.”
- Wellness Mama says Your Personal Paleo Code is “well-researched, easy to follow and fun to read.”
- Rubies and Radishes says my book helps readers “understand exactly why the changes you are making will help you achieve optimal health and wellness.”
- Paleo Parents call Your Personal Paleo Code “the answer to Paleo Purists who advocate a strict set of rules that are meant for everybody.”
- Publisher’s Weekly says “Paleo followers will welcome this flexible and informative science-infused text.”
- Of course, there are many reviews on Amazon now too!
Recipes For Your 30-Day Reset
- The Healthy Foodie: Power Breakfast Egg MeatMuffins
- Real Food Pledge: Banana Pancakes
- Bare Root Girl: Hearty Breakfast Skillet
- Cook Eat Paleo: 3 Ingredient Green Smoothie
- Meatified: Ahi Tuna Ceviche with Sesame and Mint
- The Iron You: Fennel, Orange and Pepper Salad
- The Food Lovers: Cinnamon Parsnips
- Jan’s Sushi Bar: Sprout Kraut
- The Clothes Make the Girl: Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Fries
- Ancestral Chef: Rosemary Liver Burgers
- A Calculated Whisk: Chicken Meatballs with Garlic Kale Marina
- The Domestic Man: Mas Riha (Maldivian Fish Curry)
- My Heart Beets: Tandoori Lamb Meatloaf
- Gutsy by Nature: Ropa Vieja: Cuban Shredded Beef and Peppers
- The Primalist: Balsamic Blueberry Gelatin Gummy Snacks
- A Girl Worth Saving: Fried Bananas
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.