Type of dish: Kids
Equipment: Masher or immersion blender, popsicle containers with sticks
Servings: Makes large batch of popsicles
- 1 lb. strawberries, chopped
- 2 oranges
- 16 oz full fat yogurt (if purchasing, check for no added ingredients other than milk and cultures)
- dash vanilla
- Squeeze the juice of the 2 oranges through a fine strainer (to catch the seeds) into a bowl.
- Add most of the strawberries, reserving about 5 berries worth for the next step.
- Using a masher or immersion blender, mash or puree the strawberries.
- Add the vanilla, yogurt, and chunks of unmashed strawberries. Mix it well with a spoon, or have a little helper join in to mix and pour.
- Pour into popsicle molds of your choice, insert sticks, and freeze for a few hours or overnight. Pictured is simple dixie cups and wooden popsicle sticks.
Like what you see? Join more than 30,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Discover your own ideal diet & end confusion about what to eat forever.Learn More
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More