Kids and adults alike can enjoy the summer heat with these tasty treats! These creamsicles are very easy to prepare and make a fun project for the kids.
Type of dish: Kids
Equipment: Masher or immersion blender, popsicle containers with sticks
Servings: Makes large batch of popsicles
- 1 lb. strawberries, chopped
- 2 oranges
- 16 oz full fat yogurt (if purchasing, check for no added ingredients other than milk and cultures)
- dash vanilla
- Squeeze the juice of the 2 oranges through a fine strainer (to catch the seeds) into a bowl.
- Add most of the strawberries, reserving about 5 berries worth for the next step.
- Using a masher or immersion blender, mash or puree the strawberries.
- Add the vanilla, yogurt, and chunks of unmashed strawberries. Mix it well with a spoon, or have a little helper join in to mix and pour.
- Pour into popsicle molds of your choice, insert sticks, and freeze for a few hours or overnight.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.