Type of dish: Kids
Equipment: Masher or immersion blender, popsicle containers with sticks
Servings: Makes large batch of popsicles
- 1 lb. strawberries, chopped
- 2 oranges
- 16 oz full fat yogurt (if purchasing, check for no added ingredients other than milk and cultures)
- dash vanilla
- Squeeze the juice of the 2 oranges through a fine strainer (to catch the seeds) into a bowl.
- Add most of the strawberries, reserving about 5 berries worth for the next step.
- Using a masher or immersion blender, mash or puree the strawberries.
- Add the vanilla, yogurt, and chunks of unmashed strawberries. Mix it well with a spoon, or have a little helper join in to mix and pour.
- Pour into popsicle molds of your choice, insert sticks, and freeze for a few hours or overnight. Pictured is simple dixie cups and wooden popsicle sticks.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.