- 6 chicken wings
- 1 1/2 TB five spice powder –purchase ready made or blend your own
- 1 tsp chili powder (omit for autoimmune)
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse and pat dry the wings. Place in a bowl and mix in the five spice powder, optional chili powder, and salt. Cover the wings well with the dry rub.
- Cover the bowl tightly and marinate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Remove the wings and place on a baking tray in a single layer. Bake for 45 minutes, turning the wings every 15 minutes.
Like what you see? Join more than 40,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.Learn More