- 6 chicken wings
- 1 1/2 TB five spice powder –purchase ready made or blend your own
- 1 tsp chili powder (omit for autoimmune)
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse and pat dry the wings. Place in a bowl and mix in the five spice powder, optional chili powder, and salt. Cover the wings well with the dry rub.
- Cover the bowl tightly and marinate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Remove the wings and place on a baking tray in a single layer. Bake for 45 minutes, turning the wings every 15 minutes.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.