These tasty wings are perfect for a game night or a get together!
Type of dish: Dinner
Equipment: Baking tray
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 6 chicken wings
- 1 1/2 TB five spice powder –purchase ready made or blend your own
- 1 tsp chili powder (omit for autoimmune)
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse and pat dry the wings. Place in a bowl and mix in the five spice powder, optional chili powder, and salt. Cover the wings well with the dry rub.
- Cover the bowl tightly and marinate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Remove the wings and place on a baking tray in a single layer. Bake for 45 minutes, turning the wings every 15 minutes.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
Could you please elaborate on this or provide a link that explains it:
“chili powder (omit for autoimmune)”
Do you mean that people with autoimmune conditions (in my case Crohn’s disease) ought not be eating chili powder in general or on a case-by-case basis?
Some people with autoimmune diseases do better with no nightshades (and eggs and dairy). Best approach is to remove them for at least 30 days, then add back in to see how you tolerate.
Looks awesome .. but 6 or 6 lbs?
I’m putting my money on pounds!
The recipe says ‘1 serve’ so probably 6, not 6lbs.