These tasty wings are perfect for a game night or a get together!
- 6 chicken wings
- 1 1/2 TB five spice powder –purchase ready made or blend your own
- 1 tsp chili powder (omit for autoimmune)
- 1 tsp salt
- Rinse and pat dry the wings. Place in a bowl and mix in the five spice powder, optional chili powder, and salt. Cover the wings well with the dry rub.
- Cover the bowl tightly and marinate overnight or up to 24 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Remove the wings and place on a baking tray in a single layer. Bake for 45 minutes, turning the wings every 15 minutes.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.