Type of dish: Snack
Equipment: Baking sheet
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 3 nori sheets, untoasted were used for this recipe but toasted will also work
- olive oil
- sea salt
- optional spices of your choice such as onion powder, garlic powder, sesame seeds, and so on.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the nori sheets into four with a knife or kitchen shears (once horizontally, once vertically), or cut in whatever shape will fit your container.
- Place the nori on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Lightly brush the nori with oil using a pastry brush or your fingers.
- Sprinkle the nori with sea salt and powdered spice of your choice. It should stick to the oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the nori chips become dry, green, and crispy, and begin to pucker a bit.
- Let cool and serve or store in on-the-go container.
Like what you see? Join more than 30,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Discover your own ideal diet & end confusion about what to eat forever.Learn More
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More