Type of dish: Snack
Equipment: Baking sheet
Servings: Makes 1 serving
- 3 nori sheets, untoasted were used for this recipe but toasted will also work
- olive oil
- sea salt
- optional spices of your choice such as onion powder, garlic powder, sesame seeds, and so on.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the nori sheets into four with a knife or kitchen shears (once horizontally, once vertically), or cut in whatever shape will fit your container.
- Place the nori on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Lightly brush the nori with oil using a pastry brush or your fingers.
- Sprinkle the nori with sea salt and powdered spice of your choice. It should stick to the oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, until the nori chips become dry, green, and crispy, and begin to pucker a bit.
- Let cool and serve or store in on-the-go container.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.