Type of dish: Snack
Equipment: Blender or food processor
Servings: Makes 4 servings.
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- ¾ cup tahini
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus extra for garnish
- juice of one lemon
- 2 medium/large cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 TB minced fresh parsley leaves for garnish
- optional: 1 tsp paprika to sprinkle on top (don’t use if avoiding nightshades)
- Place all ingredients in a blender with the zucchini chunks on the bottom. Blend until smooth.
- Serve “hummus” in a bowl, top with parsley, drizzled olive oil and (optional) paprika. Serve with sliced vegetables and/or green lettuce leaves.
Like what you see? Join more than 40,000
others and subscribe for email updates.
I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.
Follow Chris Online:
Boost fertility naturally & promote lifelong health for you & your baby.Learn More
Personalized online portal with easy-to-use tools, expert advice, and the support of a passionate, intelligent community.Learn More
Learn exactly what to do (or not do) about high cholesterol.Learn More