In This eBook You’ll Learn
- Understand the true causes of thyroid disease
- Discover if your thyroid is contributing to your symptoms
- Learn how to make smart changes to support your thyroid health
- Discover how problems with the thyroid may directly harm your gut, heart, liver, cholesterol levels, and even your brain (And that’s just the tip of the iceberg!)
Thyroid Imbalance Could Be the Source of Your Biggest Health Problems.
Many people don’t realize that these symptoms are frequently caused by a thyroid disorder or imbalance. Did you know that an estimated 20 million Americans have some form of thyroid disease?
One in eight women will develop a thyroid disorder during her lifetime. And, the number of people suffering from thyroid disorders continues to rise each year. But the bigger problem is that nearly 60 percent of these people are completely unaware of their condition—let alone how to heal it.Millions of people are suffering—trying all kinds of diets, pills, and treatments to clear their mental fog, to boost energy and lose weight. Unfortunately, they will all fail unless they learn how to heal the underlying thyroid issues.
Could your biggest health problems be thyroid-based?
Learn How Healing Your Thyroid Can Heal Your Whole Body
Every cell in the body has receptors for thyroid hormone. These hormones are responsible for the most basic aspects of body function, impacting all major systems of the body. You can think of the thyroid as the central gear in a sophisticated engine. If that gear breaks, the entire engine goes down with it.
Most people know that thyroid disorders can cause weight gain, digestive problems, and fatigue. But did you know they can also cause symptoms like brain fog, depression, dementia, dry skin, hair loss, cold intolerance, hoarse voice, irregular menstruation, and even infertility?
Thyroid hormone directly acts on the brain, the G.I. tract, the cardiovascular system, bone metabolism, red blood cell metabolism, gall bladder and liver function, steroid hormone production, glucose metabolism, lipid and cholesterol metabolism, protein metabolism and body temperature regulation. For starters.
Get The Answers You Need to Diagnose and Heal Your Thyroid Imbalance
In this report, you’ll learn even more about how poor diet choices, blood sugar problems, and stress contribute to thyroid disease. You’ll also learn about other important strategies to improve thyroid function, such as understanding your thyroid panel, choosing the right medications, healing your gut, balancing your immune system, and optimizing your iodine, selenium and vitamin D levels.
This Report Will Spell Out in Plain English:
- Why thyroid disorders are so often misdiagnosed
- Why so many patients with thyroid symptoms have normal lab results
- Why conventional thyroid treatments so often don’t work
- Three reasons your thyroid medication may not be working
- How to successfully treat thyroid disorders by addressing the underlying mechanisms involved
In This Easy-to-Read Thyroid Solutions Report You’ll Also Learn About:
- Five ways that stress can cause thyroid conditions that can leave you trapped in a mental fog or struggling with weight gain, constipation, hair loss, and even infertility
- The link between thyroid dysfunction and blood sugar
- The link between gluten and thyroid conditions
- How to identify the true cause of your thyroid disease and how to make smart changes to support your thyroid health
- How both not enough and too much iodine can wreak havoc on thyroid function
- The reason why most conventional, and even alternative, thyroid treatment fails to heal the real problem behind thyroid disease for most people
A well-known thyroid condition that has most conventional doctors (even endocrinologists) totally baffled