Note: The Personal Paleo Launchpad has been upgraded and is now called 14Four.
Note: The Paleologix supplements discussed in this post are no longer available. Please click here to view the products recommended as substitutes.
I’ve come to recognize that the people most likely to succeed with fully adopting a Paleo diet and lifestyle are those with a strong support network. Making lasting dietary and lifestyle changes is hard enough with support, but without it the odds that the changes will become permanent drop considerably. I’ve seen this to be true in my work with patients and in hearing from thousands of blog readers and podcast listeners around the world.
That’s why I’ve created the Personal Paleo Launchpad. It’s a support system with tools and resources designed to help you reach you Paleo diet- and lifestyle-related goals. It includes:
- A members-only forum moderated by a Paleo RD trained in the Personal Paleo Code approach. If you’ve yearned for a forum without the hostility and acrimony of most online Paleo forums, this is for you.
- The Meal Plan Generator. A web application that allows you to generate highly customized Paleo meal plans with only the ingredients you want. Recent upgrades include a consolidated shopping list, metric conversions and a “quick meal” option (for the time-challenged among you).
- The Progress Tracking Tool. A web application that tracks your progress as you move toward your goals. You can track objective measures like weight and waist-to-hip ratio, and more subjective symptoms in categories like digestion, blood sugar, cognitive/mood, etc.
- A bi-monthly Q&A. Hosted by two of my staff Paleo nutrition experts, the Q&A is another great way for you to get your burning Paleo diet questions answered.
- A monthly seminar. In-depth presentations on particular topics with me and leading voices in the Paleo/Primal community. The topics are driven by your requests.
- A 10% discount on Paleologix supplements. This more than pays for the cost of the monthly membership alone! If your Paleo diet needs a tune-up, the Paleologix line can be a lifesaver. – Note: The Paleologix supplements discussed in this post are no longer available. Please click here to view the products recommended as substitutes.
And the best part is that you get all of this for less than ten bucks a month. The price won’t stay this low for long, but as always I want to give you, my loyal readers and social media followers, a chance to lock in your membership at the lower price.
CLICK HERE to learn more about the Personal Paleo Launchpad and sign up.
Looking forward to seeing you in the forums!