Need a sweetener-free dessert for Thanksgiving? This easy, delicious recipe is sure to please!
Type of dish: Dessert
Equipment: Oven-safe pan or skillet
Servings: Makes 4 servings.
- 4 crisp apples
- 4 TB butter
- ground nutmeg (about 1/4 tsp or more to taste)
- ground cinnamon (about 1/2 to 1 TB)
- 6 whole cloves
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Peel apples and cut them in half. Remove the cores with a knife.
- Break the butter into pieces. Arrange the apple halves in an oven safe baking dish and top with butter.
- Sprinkle with the ground spices and whole cloves.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove the pan and baste the apples with the sauce every 15 minutes.
- Discard the cloves and serve hot covered with the butter sauce.
Enjoy, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.