Cook up this classic and simple Spanish dish to start fixing your own tapas at home!
- ½ lb of prawns, fresh or thawed (we used fifteen size large 26/30 shrimp)
- 2 TB olive oil or fat of choice
- 1/8 tsp spicy red chili flakes (more, less, or omit to taste)
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced – for large cloves cut in half lengthwise before slicing
- Spanish paprika
- 2 to 3 TB fresh chopped parsley
- ½ lemon
- Heat the oil or fat in a skillet to medium heat. Add the chili flakes and allow to flavor the oil for one minute.
- Add the garlic and then place the shrimp in a single layer in the pan. Cook the shrimp for 3 minutes total (1 to 2 minutes per side). Halfway through, use tongs to flip shrimp and stir around garlic.
- When shrimp has turned pink, remove them from the skillet to a plate, and spoon the garlic and chile flavored oil over them.
- To garnish, squeeze a half lemon over the shrimp. Sprinkle paprika and then parsley over the top, and serve.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
Wow! I love this recipe. I can’t wait to try this. I would like to put more spicy red chili flakes. Thanks for sharing!