- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp olive oil or other fat of choice
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, minced
- 1/2 tsp minced or pressed garlic (about 2 medium sized cloves of garlic)
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian seasoning
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Place the almonds in a bowl and mix with the 1/2 tsp oil.
- In a small bowl, mix the rosemary, garlic, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and salt.
- Coat the almonds with the spice mixture and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread almonds in a single layer on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes at 250 F.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.