Try making this restaurant favorite at home!
Type of dish: Side Dish, Dressing, Salad
Servings: Makes 6 to 8 servings
- 3 oz raspberries (about 15 berries)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 ½ TB balsamic vinegar
- ¼ tsp dijon mustard or mustard powder
- 2 tsp fresh thyme leaves
- 8 cups mixed salad greens, such as arugula, spinach or lamb’s quarters, etc.
- ½ cup or more toasted and crumbled pecans or walnuts (or substitute crispy, cooked bacon)
- any other vegetables or salad toppings you’d like to add–we like shredded carrots and quartered hard boiled eggs
- To make the dressing, blend the raspberries, balsamic vinegar, and mustard in a blender (we like the Magic Bullet for this).
- Spoon the mixture from the blender into a small mixing bowl. Whisk in the olive oil, and finally mix in the thyme leaves.
- In a large salad bowl, toss your greens and nuts (or bacon pieces) with any other salad ingredients you want to include.
- Dress the salad with the dressing and serve.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
I would like to try this recipe. My husband likes salads and this might fit his taste. This is really simple to do. I will put some of my favorite ingredients to spice it up a little bit. Thanks a ton!
I just made this recipe. I’ve used crispy bacon and it’s really delicious. Thanks for sharing! 🙂
That sounds DELIOIOUS!! I love raspberries, they are my favorite fruits! I can’t wait to try this recipe out.
Made this, it was awesome! Swear I could eat it w/ a spoon. but that’s nasty haha. thanks!
Just had to let you know, this was so easy to make and delicious. I used crispy baconon mine. Would recommend this option!
This is a great side dish! My husband and I love raspberries. I will definitely try this. Thanks for sharing this recipe. 😀