This post is sponsored by the Meal Plan Generator, which features over 600 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
This salad is refreshing, quick, and super easy to make!
Type of dish: Lunch
Equipment: Large Salad Bowl
Servings: Serves 2
- 1 can of tuna, well drained
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 1 TB lime juice
- ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper
- mixed salad greens (enough for two)
- 2 TB cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits, scoop out the contents, and roughly chop.
- Grate the ginger. A tip: wrap the grater in cling film and grate. When you remove the film the ginger pulp can easily be scraped off of it.
- Gently fold all ingredients together (except the mixed greens).
- Serve tuna mixture with mixed greens on the side and garnished with cilantro.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Meal Plan Generator.