This salad is refreshing, quick, and super easy to make!
Type of dish: Lunch
Equipment: Large Salad Bowl
Servings: Serves 2
- 1 can of tuna, well drained
- 2 avocados
- 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 small shallot, finely minced
- 1 TB lime juice
- ¼ cup paleo mayonnaise
- sea salt to taste
- black pepper
- mixed salad greens (enough for two)
- 2 TB cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Cut avocados in half, remove pits, scoop out the contents, and roughly chop.
- Grate the ginger. A tip: wrap the grater in cling film and grate. When you remove the film the ginger pulp can easily be scraped off of it.
- Gently fold all ingredients together (except the mixed greens).
- Serve tuna mixture with mixed greens on the side and garnished with cilantro.