Even though this is a light, creamy dressing, it should be poured over green salads, not tossed, because the avocado will oxidize and lose its green color. This dressing should be made just before serving.
This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Dressing
Servings: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 2 TB fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 TB coconut cream
- 1 TB cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and very finely chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a blender, purée olive oil, garlic and lemon.
- Add avocado, coconut cream and blend until smooth.
- Mix in cilantro and chopped tomato and season to taste with salt and pepper.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator