Type of dish: Dressing
Servings: Makes 1 1/2 cups
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, very finely minced
- 2 TB fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 2 TB coconut cream
- 1 TB cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 small tomato, seeded and very finely chopped
- salt and black pepper to taste
- In a blender, purée olive oil, garlic and lemon.
- Add avocado, coconut cream and blend until smooth.
- Mix in cilantro and chopped tomato and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.