This traditional Greek dip takes 15 minutes to make and is great with raw vegetables such as carrot and celery sticks, cauliflower florets, or stuffed in large raw mushrooms (portobello for example) as an appetizer.
This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Appetizer, Dip
Servings: Makes About 1 1/2 Cups
Equipment: Blender or Immersion Blender
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 1 large jalapeño (or more), sliced in half, seeds removed
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Melt coconut oil in a sauté pan over high heat, add jalapeño pepper sliced in half lengthwise and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and using a paper towel wipe off coconut oil, the chop the pepper.
- Add all ingredients except parsley to blender and pulse until smooth.
- Finally, add parsley and pulse for a couple of seconds.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.