This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Appetizer, Dip
Servings: Makes About 1 1/2 Cups
Equipment: Blender or Immersion Blender
- 8 oz feta cheese
- 1 large jalapeño (or more), sliced in half, seeds removed
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ tsp coconut oil
- ½ tsp fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Melt coconut oil in a sauté pan over high heat, add jalapeño pepper sliced in half lengthwise and cook until soft (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and using a paper towel wipe off coconut oil, the chop the pepper.
- Add all ingredients except parsley to blender and pulse until smooth.
- Finally, add parsley and pulse for a couple of seconds.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.