Don’t be shy with the Macadamia nuts, more is good. The addition of anise gives a slight licorice taste, but cinnamon can be used instead.
Type of dish: Breakfast, Dessert
Oven Temp: 350°F (180°C/Gas 4)
Equipment: Ceramic Baking Dish
- pinch of sea salt
- 4 tart cooking apples, not peeled
- 1/3 cup or more chopped macadamia nuts
- ¼ tsp anise, crushed
- 2 TB butter, melted
- 2 TB honey
- Preheat oven.
- Core, slice apples and toss with crushed anise and salt.
- Arrange apples in baking dish in a fan shape.
- Pour over melted butter and honey.
- Sprinkle chopped macadamia nuts over apples.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
This looks so amazing and easy! Love that it uses macadamias; my favorite nut (besides cashews)!