Type of dish: Condiment, Dressing, Dips
Servings: 2 Cups
Equipment: Large Mixing Bowl, Potato Masher
- 3 Haas avocados, halved, pit removed and pulp scooped out
- juice of 1 lime
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ onion, minced
- ½ jalapeño pepper, seeded and finely minced
- 2 firm tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 TB cilantro, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced and mashed (optional)
- In a large bowl mix avocado pulp with lime juice, salt, garlic (if using) and then mash.
- Fold in onion, tomato, jalapeño pepper and cilantro.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container.
- Tip: to keep the guacamole from turning grey, place an avocado pit in the guacamole and cover with plastic film (the film must be in contact with the guacamole).
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.