Type of dish: Fundamentals, Beverages
Servings: makes about 1½ quarts
Equipment: blender, cheesecloth
- 3 cups unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 – 6 cups filtered water
- Place water and coconut in a blender and blend at high speed for 3 to 5 minutes to make a thin pulp.
- Using a cheesecloth, squeeze as much coconut milk out as possible.
- If you have a centrifugal juicer all the better.
- Should this recipe be used in cooking, it can be thickened by slow cooking/reduction in a saucepan on low heat. Keep refrigerated.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.