A hint of cinnamon gives this simple, oven baked omelet an exotic twist.
Equipment: 8×8 Baking Dish
Servings: 2 to 3
- 5 eggs
- 1 TB fat of choice
- ½ can coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups raw cauliflower, grated
- 1/3 cup onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt/black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven.
- Beat eggs and coconut milk together thoroughly.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Melt fat in baking dish in the oven.
- Pour mixture into hot dish and bake for 15-20 min until firm.
- Cut into squares and garnish with chopped parsley and green onions.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.