Pico de Gallo of Mexican origin, can be defined as being a relish, salad or even sauce. It's great with grilled meats and egg dishes.
This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Condiment, Sauces, Salads
Servings: 3 cups
Equipment: Large nonreactive mixing bowl
- 6 roma or plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 TB cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- pinch of ground cumin
- pinch of dried oregano to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator