Type of dish: Condiment, Sauces, Salads
Servings: 3 cups
Equipment: Large nonreactive mixing bowl
- 6 roma or plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 TB cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- pinch of ground cumin
- pinch of dried oregano to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
mmmm, now that sounds absolutely delicious, as well as extremly healthy. i will definitely have to try that.
I really do, enjoy your emails, as i find them very intersting, @ so much, look forward to reading all your useful tips @ advise/
A massive thankyou kris, keep them coming in.