This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Condiment, Sauces, Salads
Servings: 3 cups
Equipment: Large nonreactive mixing bowl
- 6 roma or plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 4 TB cilantro
- 1 small jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- pinch of ground cumin
- pinch of dried oregano to taste
- sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator