Type of dish: Lunch, Snack
Equipment: Large Skillet
- 6 bacon rashers
- 1 small tomato, sliced
- 1 cup romaine lettuce leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 small vidalia onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 TB lard
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed
- 2 TB Paleo mayonnaise
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Heat skillet to medium and add lard to melt.
- Add bacon rashers and fry until crisp, then remove, place on paper towels to remove excess fat and then chop.
- Reduce heat to low, add portobello mushrooms stemmed side down and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Let cool, arrange chopped bacon, tomato, romaine, onion and mayonnaise on top of one mushroom.
- Top with second mushroom.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
Looks like a delicious recipe. Can’t wait to try it.
meant to include my website: School Is The Opposite Of Education, a study to release us from our confinement
If you want to be taken seriously, you need to tinker with these recipes..lard? Seriously?
When you use lard from healthy sources (grass fed animals), it is an extremely healthy option. If you believe spray pam, canola and other vegetable oils are the answer, I encourage you to do research on Chris’ site as well as other alternative sources to our “wonderful” government indoctrinated “healthy” food choices. You’ll be much healthier, loose weight and feel better.
Lard is good for you. It’s tasty, too. Thinking otherwise – re good – is buying in to commercial profiteering propaganda advertising. One reason for the obesity is the horrid advertising content re fats, including vegetable oils – see Adele, and animal fats,
What is used is a privatized, perverted form of fat, for example, margarine. But then all those other hydrogenateds and otherwise deformed contents, like coffee ‘creamer’ – a term that would be outlawed in a just society.
Do you know that fats sheath your nerves – including in your brain, – just for instance…?