Roasting cauliflower keeps the florets tender yet firm. The trick is to make sure that the oven reaches the required temperature before roasting.
This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Side Dish
Equipment: Roasting pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil
Oven Temp: 400°F (205°C/Gas 6)
- coconut oil, enough to grease roasting pan
- 1 large cauliflower, cored and seperated into florets
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- juice of 2 large lemons
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 2 TB fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C/Gas 6).
- Line roasting pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and grease with coconut oil.
- Mix cauliflower florets with all ingredients except chopped parsley.
- Evenly spread florets in roasting pan and place in preheated oven.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking time give the pan a few brisk shakes.
- Remove from oven, gently stir in chopped parsley and serve.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.
Like what you’ve read? Sign up for FREE updates delivered to your inbox.I hate spam too. Your email is safe with me.