Type of dish: Side Dish
Equipment: Roasting pan lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil
Oven Temp: 400°F (205°C/Gas 6)
- coconut oil, enough to grease roasting pan
- 1 large cauliflower, cored and seperated into florets
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp red chili flakes
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- juice of 2 large lemons
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 2 TB fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C/Gas 6).
- Line roasting pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and grease with coconut oil.
- Mix cauliflower florets with all ingredients except chopped parsley.
- Evenly spread florets in roasting pan and place in preheated oven.
- Roast for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking time give the pan a few brisk shakes.
- Remove from oven, gently stir in chopped parsley and serve.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.