Type of dish: Lunch
Equipment: Large Pot
- 2 lbs fresh mussels
- 2 large tomatoes (the largest you can find)
- 1 packed cup peeled and cooked shrimp
- 1 cup Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1 TB fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp capers, chopped
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- Mixed salad greens, enough to cover 2 plates
- With a sharp knife, scrape the mussels to remove “beards”.
- Discard any mussels that are open.
- Place in a pot with enough water to cover the bottom. With lid on, bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Set aside, remove mussels and discard any that aren’t open; then remove mussels from shells and allow to cool.
- With a sharp, pointed knife, cut a large circle around the top of the tomatoes.
- Scoop out the inside of the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the rest.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the tomatoes and micro greens.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mix, arrange micro greens on two plates and place the stuffed tomatoes in the center.
- If there is any mixture left over, pour it over the tomatoes.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.