Type of dish: Lunch
Equipment: Large Pot
- 2 lbs fresh mussels
- 2 large tomatoes (the largest you can find)
- 1 packed cup peeled and cooked shrimp
- 1 cup Paleo Mayonnaise
- 1 TB fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp capers, chopped
- salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- Mixed salad greens, enough to cover 2 plates
- With a sharp knife, scrape the mussels to remove “beards”.
- Discard any mussels that are open.
- Place in a pot with enough water to cover the bottom. With lid on, bring to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Set aside, remove mussels and discard any that aren’t open; then remove mussels from shells and allow to cool.
- With a sharp, pointed knife, cut a large circle around the top of the tomatoes.
- Scoop out the inside of the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the rest.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients except the tomatoes and micro greens.
- Fill the tomatoes with the mix, arrange micro greens on two plates and place the stuffed tomatoes in the center.
- If there is any mixture left over, pour it over the tomatoes.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.
Love Love this dish! The combination of the shrimp and mussels is so rich and delish, and the tomato and salad brightens it up. Thanks for the recipes!
I love this recipe! Made it last night, and it was an instant hit!