Type of dish: Breakfast, Lunch
- 1 TB lard
- 2 cups (¾ pound) sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 cup sliced leek, preferably the white part
- 6 eggs
- 2 TB coconut milk
- pinch of cayenne
- ¼ tsp salt
- black pepper to taste
- 1 TB fresh parsley, chopped to garnish
- Heat lard in a large sauté pan or skillet at medium heat, add sweet potato and sauté until tender and well browned.
- Add leek and continue to cook, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together eggs, coconut milk, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in sweet potato and leek mixture and then separate the mixture into 2 equal parts.
- Reheat the skillet to medium heat, add more lard if necessary, and pour in 1 part of mixture.
- With a fork, stir the mixture in the center 2 or 3 times.
- After 2 minutes, fold the omelet over with a spatula.
- Continue to cook for 1 minute and then remove the omelet to a plate and garnish with parsley.
- Repeat this process with the second omelet.
Better supplementation. Fewer supplements.
Close the nutrient gap to feel and perform your best.
A daily stack of supplements designed to meet your most critical needs.