This stew is quickly prepared if you have cooked chicken breasts on hand. Make it the night before and it’ll be ready for breakfast.
This post is sponsored by the Paleo Recipe Generator, which features over 700 Paleo recipes personalized to meet your unique needs.
Type of dish: Lunch, Dinner, Leftovers
Equipment: Medium Sized Soup Pot
- 1 TB traditional fat of choice
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 medium carrots, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 large chicken breasts, skinless and boneless, cooked and coarsely chopped
- ¼ tsp powdered sage
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- ¼ tsp sea salt to taste
- white pepper to taste
- ½ to 1 cup coconut milk
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Heat fat in a soup pot over medium heat.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and cook while stirring for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in minced garlic, and allow to cook for 1 minute more.
- Add in stock, chopped chicken, sage, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Stir until soup is heated through, stir in coconut milk and serve.
For more recipes like this, and meal plans that can be customized just for you, check out the Paleo Recipe Generator.